Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Finally a new update

Me as a Fish (I'm in yellow:))

Crazy Nubian Girls
Exotic Dancer
Well, I guess it's been a little while since I last wrote. Oops :) So I guess I'll update, and maybe attempt to put up some pictures, which apparently felt the need to come first.
First I did get my braces off! I even got them off a week early! So after Aida last year where I was an exotic dancer/nubian, we had a dance concert where I was a fish and 'blooped around the stage' it was lots of fun.

Then I finished my first year of college!!! Yay! And I moved home for the summer and worked a Flying J. I got to talk to truckers who either hit on me or yelled at me. I loved it. Summer was a crazy time where lots of things happened. My cousins from Texas came and we had some crazy adventures.... Like rock climbing. Me rock climbing... It was pretty awesome.

I also got to go up to Nampa, ID to spend time with friends from school. It was so much fun!! Of course we had crazy adventures like going to Target and taking pictures, jumping on the tramp and taking pictures, eating lunch... and you guessed it taking pictures. Here are a few examples:

This is my "Senior Picture" Taylor's family has a ton of random sports equipment, so we took senior pictures with them.


This is at Target.... I'm French, Taylor is German

Crazy High School Musical Jump! We were on a trampoline, but it's still cool:)

Uh... We're theatre kids, need I say more?

There is so much more to write.... Like our family reunion. My sister coming home from her mission, my life at school up to this point... However I will have to finish after my homework, but I will finish. I'm determined to get this blogging thing down.



1 comment:

BRITTANY said...

Love the update! And the pictures...the jumping one is neat! I hope you keep updating :)