Monday, February 15, 2010

It's been a long time.....





So once upon a time I was going to be really good at this whole blogging thing..... but then school happened so it's been a while. So much has happened these last couple of months. Let's see.....
I was cast in our production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat as woman's ensemble which includes basically every girl part in the show minus narrator and Potipher's wife. I got to be dance captain and I learned a whole lot. It was so much fun! Demanding but worth it. Here are some crazy pictures :) The first picture is my roommates Sierra and Taylor as High Schoolers, then it's all of my roommates (Including Sarah) in our Pharaoh costumes, then Taylor and I in our Go Go and then Taylor, Tamera and I as Pharaoh's back up singers. Oh and this last one is of my roommates and I as wives.

2 comments:

BRITTANY said...

There sure is a lot of dress up going on there in Wyoming :)

Brandon and Keriann said...

Haha yup :) That's how we roll here ;)