Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Getting Better?

So I really am going to try really hard to get better at this whole blogging thing.... I think I said that at the beginning of the year but I really do mean it this time.... I think :)

I'm not even really sure where to start after Joseph. Over Christmas I was able to go up to Idaho for New Years' Eve... and it was AWESOME! Here are some pictures from that.

However, this first picture is of the family and Jerold and Joni's family at Temple Square. It was lots of fun except on the way home I got stuck sitting by myself on the frontrunner next to a crazy old lady.... I'm pretty sure she smelled. Okay that's not true but it was super awkward. Oh and we like to be raptors.....






.






3 comments:

BRITTANY said...

I kind of look like a midget...but that's just because I crouching. :)

Brandon and Keriann said...

haha that's okay. My roommates and I have discovered that we always crouch in pictures... even when we don't have to

Heather Webre said...

Yay! I found your blog :) I'm glad to know you're doing well. Incase you're interested, You'll find my blog at heabre.blogspot.com
I'll cya later!