Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My most recent adventure :(

So my most recent adventure doesn't have any pictures, although I wish it did because the situation is going to be kind of hard to explain.... We are in the middle of preparing for our dance concert this week.... okay I guess we're really at the end of preparing because we open tonight, anyway I'm in two dances. The first one is called Reeds and is a beautiful piece. In it there is a moment that we call the dragonfly. The boy squats down with a flat back and arms out and the girl lays on their stomachs on the boys back. Well to get out of this lift, the girls are supposed to somersault off of the boys backs. I got stuck on Tim, my partner, and so to get me off pushed myself a little harder, rolled off, but didn't catch myself properly and so I slammed the back of my head onto the floor, giving myself a minor concussion..... awesome. So yesterday and today are my not go to class and sleep all day, kind of days. Even if I wanted to go to class my roommates and other friends won't let me. I'm lucky I got out of the apartment at all yesterday :), But that's why I love them. Well.... this was random but I just thought I'd write about it. But here's a random picture anyway that has nothing to do with this story :) My roommate Sierra and I made awesome rainbow cupcakes a couple weeks ago.... This is the inside of one :)

No comments: