Tuesday, January 11, 2011

IT"S BEEN SO LONG!!!

So.... Life has been absolutely crazy these last couple of months! I'll try to start at the beginning and hopefully add some pictures with it.
First on May 5 the most wonderful person ever held my hand for the first time!! I was so stinking excited!

 Then on May 8 I went to an AMAZING 30 Seconds to Mars concert in Salt Lake, it was so good!!
Now for those of you who don't know on May 10 we found out that my Dad had a brain tumor.  They removed it through surgery and then started chemo and radiation. Before the chemo started though, I got to graduate from Western! Yay!!!


In June I got to be the choreographer for Annie Jr. at the college. It was lots of fun, a lot of hard work, and put me closer to that wonderful person I mentioned earlier. I got to live with my awesome 'adopted' second family the Crawfords, it was so much fun!!!! We went on lots of adventures and probably played harder then we worked.
Well it's now time to go home.... I'm on campus because our internet that was supposed to be hooked up today won't be hooked up until next week.... we are not happy with the company. Anyway... next time I'll try to finish catching up :)

No comments: