Thursday, January 20, 2011

One time I went to Iowa

So on with the catching up.  My next adventure was........ going to IOWA! I auditioned for a show called "Come Home to Kanesville" in December, (before my Dad got sick, before I met Brandon).  I made it in as a dancer which I was super excited about.  I was extremely excited to go to Iowa and then in May my life got turned upside down.  My Dad got sick and I started dating Brandon.  I was extremely torn. To go or not to go, that really was the question.  I knew that I would probably regret not going if I didn't, but I didn't want to leave Brandon for a month and I wasn't sure what was going to happen with my Dad. So I prayed and cried and talked to my Mom and my friends and my boyfriend.  I had so many mixed messages I didn't know what to do.  Finally Brandon told me to go.  I knew he didn't really want me to, but he knew that deep down I really did want to. So I went.  July 4 I hopped on a plane and flew to Iowa.

It was an adventure, but so much fun.  I ended up dancing for 8-10 hours, six days a week, I LOVED it! Well until my knee started to hurt again, but that's okay it was worth it.  We had lots of crazy adventures and I met a lot of wonderful people.  I was there until August 2, when I got on a plane and flew home.
So here are some pictures of that adventure.
We lived in these.


Ice Cream Night!

Me and the roomies



At the cool pioneer statue park... Look how high I am!

Oreo Night!


At the zoo

Last night.

No comments: